Re: What's in your crankcase?

To: jkamo@rushmore.com
Subject: Re: What's in your crankcase?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:46:31 -0800 (PST)
HA HA HA!  Joe, you've got to be kidding.  I ran that thing back in the
"flintstone days"!  We made it to the ADBA finals in 88 or 89, but a 650 sport
bike puts out more power off the showroom floor nowadays than we were making
back then.  You guys are easily making ten times the HP I dreamed about.  I did
get the pleasure of being at the track a couple of times when Elmer Trett ran
his funny bike though, and that was truly awsome.  He was definitely making
some horsepower back then - - probably something on a par with what you guys
are making now.  His passing at Indy was a loss to all bike racers.

One thing about getting old, you get wise enough to know when to sit back, shut
up, and listen.

Dick J

jkamo@rushmore.com wrote:
wow, thats really cool, prostock bike, could you tell
us abit about your prostock bike??? I know most of us could
learn quite alot from you about making big hp/cc, so it would mean
alot to me and many others if you could let us in on some other hp
garnering tricks!!!

Joe :)

 Meet the all-new My Yahoo!  Try it today!