Re: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:29:23 -0800 (PST)
--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
"My Stick experience or lack of it rests in a single
episode with the old vibrator stand that simply
wouldn't take another ounce of mig welding without
1/4" plating....  and that exercise was only as good
as the
vibrator...."

OK Turk..... Tell the truth here. The last time I saw
you using an arc welder was in my driveway. You were
busy burning holes in a fender that broke off your
trailer on your trip home from picking up the Berkely.
I guess all that Diet Coke went to your head to forget
such a memorable experience ;-)
Ed

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com