Re: Hot Rod/Bore,Stroke combo's

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod/Bore,Stroke combo's
From: Nigel Shaw <lft@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 06:26:17 +1200
> Most importantly he didn't say THIS IS THE ANSWER... he just gave us the
> information he gleened from a ton of work...  after that it's up to us to
> use it as we see fit.
>
> These type of articles are why I started reading Hot Rod in the first
> place...
>
> Keith

Right on KT !!! I'm right alongside you on this one.... I'm sure there are
plenty of guys out there like me that buy and keep magazines for their
technical content and just never send them to the trash.... If you wan't to
see a test on rod ratios, then Circle Track did one some time back. Again,
not optimising cam timing/spec or head combos, but changing as little as
possible and reviewing the results.... How far back ? Try somewhere around
'89 - '90....and yes, I've still got those issues somewhere....

Nigel ..... Down in NZ and working on getting back on the crew of the Hogan,
Martin and Rae #287 XF/BFR this year. Can't have the Harris's being the only
ones flying the Kiwi Flag :-)