Re: Help break the SCTA myth

To: gary_ellen@msn.com
Subject: Re: Help break the SCTA myth
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:49:33 EDT
Hi Gary

Oh no. not an untrained puppy! I promise I won't pee on your floor!! Dump
maybe! LOL

The way YOU put it, I didn't have any right to respond to the  question on
the 2 club. That's ignorance on my part and I certainly didn't mean  to ruffle
any feathers for putting my two cents in. I was passing my experience  with
other racing organizations. Big mistake!!!

I'm new and still learning the politics of the club. The message is
"Grasshopper, you're new, only ask questions, don't answer any."

I have been asked to join the Gear Grinders by a couple of their members.
Seems they have confidence in my 810 HP C/GL helping the club points deal or
something. Maybe I should go on wavers? LOL

I know all about the dawn to dark volunteer work. I belong to a Hot Rod  club
and organize some of our events. I know exactly what a pain in the butt it
can be along with how sweet it can be. Those are some of the best times in the
club.

Thanks for the offer for help. I need plenty. I'll add your e-mail address
to the "approachable's". That list is growing compared to the "got yelled at"
list! I'm going in the right direction!

Wait a minute, Gary Wilkinson, did you go to Glenbard West?

Otto