Re: Hans Device

To: 3 liter <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Hans Device
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not saying that the concept of the Hans device isn't good, I'm just saying
that instead of being a big collar with straps to the helmet, the helmet ought
to be fit tightly into a "socket" in the seat headrest, and then snapped
together with the seat - not a brace on your shoulders.  Either that, or
helmets ought to be redesigned along the lines of hard hat divers helmets.
Make the helmet and "hands device" one integral piece
  .
  DickJ