Re: For all the bike riders on this list...

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For all the bike riders on this list...
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:16:31 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Eventho everyone sees me as a car guy on this list I have and use 2 street
M/C's. I would not recommend either one as as one goes potato-potato and the
other one was built in 1939. But I have know many who have no allegience to any
brand of street use machine. If I was to buy another one which was for crusing
and weekend enjoyment id would be a Honda ST model. First ones were 1100 I
believe the newest ones are bigger. The guys I know who have them love them and
would not have another machine.. You sit confortable on them and could ride all
day. They are light to the touch  and I love that V4.  Just an opinion. Good
Luck Dave

>Subject: For all the bike riders on this list...
>
>I am thinking about getting a bike in the spring.

Cruising range an hour or two with a mix of back
>roads(paved) and interstate when needed..

It needs to 4 stroke though
>could care less water cooled or air cooled.

 Fun easy and affordable are the
>operative words..

..  Comfy straight back sit up and enjoy the