Re: For all the bike riders on this list...

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: For all the bike riders on this list...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:55:31 -0800
Dave, I am no longer a bike guy, but I think you have elaborately
described a 3 wheeler, LOL... How about someting in the old Triumph,
BSA, Norton, Matchless lines?  Classic looks (hell, they are classics).
Actually I somehow just cannot picture you astride a bike. Maybe on a
motor scooter like Mikey rides.

mayf,  way of and far out in pahrump..