Re: For all the bike riders on this list...

To: adin@frontier.net
Subject: Re: For all the bike riders on this list...
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:04:07 -0600
I spent several months with a leg brace after it kicked back on me about 10
years ago* screwed up the knee pretty bad then, and I can't kick start it
now any more due to the 15-1 compression for the Salt, I use a 10hp briggs
and stratton starter motor now... besides the kick start parts are
unobtainium... my son is rebuilding a 441 out of my "extra" parts for the
street....

*got to thinking about when I got bit by the 441, it was 24 years ago....
!!!!!!

At 12:37 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
>When I used to road race (just AFTER Moses died) all my buddies were
>converting dirt scooters (yep, victims) to road race in the "cafe'
>class".
>
>they always referred to my R75/5 as a "multi" . . .
>
>I miss the old victim . . . .
>
>David in Durango

           John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
            Current World Land Speed Record Holder