Re: overheating

To: Stuart Goggin <SGOGGIN@au.oracle.com>
Subject: Re: overheating
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:46:38 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Then the claim of the biggest temp drop from inlet to outlet of any radiator may
be valid, but it is not necessarily the most efficient way to cool the engine,
since the water flow out of the engine must be reduced by the additional time
the water spends in the radiator. The incoming water will not necessarily be
cooler than with another radiator, since the water leaving the engine may be
hotter to start with. Engine temp may not be reduced overall.

This is starting to sound like Curly in "Whose on first".

very confused,

Jim Stuart