Re: OD engagement light

To: a-rrees@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 18:48:27 EST
Hi Randy,
  I installed an indicator light, though it may not be necessary. If you
splice into the wire that leads from the 3-4 gear switch to the solenoid,
and ground the light to earth somewhere, you know when the OD is engaged
or not engaged, and you know when that friggin'  yellow wire to the
switch  has vibrated off the switch again.
  If you hook up on the input to the switch, you have a reminder to shut
off the OD at a stoplight so you don't accelerate like 1st, 2nd, 4th....
Bob