Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 21:17:16 -0600
I appreciate your problems in QC Lawrie but your particular car isn't
in that group, is it?  Shux, you could fix it if you wanted to badly
enough.

  That aside, I know that in many cases it's hard to get it just right
the first time.  I rebuilt enuff Muncie 4-spds back in my speed shop
days to know!

 Certainly, noone can guarantee that the thing will work perfectly after
repair unless he has enuff volume to soak up the questionable units.
Hell, you don't even know that the drive train is correctly aligned when
the tranny is reinstalled in the car!

  CR