Re: oil filters

To: Johnmowog@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:20:48 -0400
OK, I have an 80 'B which was supposedly the last year made.  I have an
inverted (upside down) filter.  It has an oil cooler adapter towards the
front right
of the car.  Since I have not installed the oil cooler, there is nothing
connected there now.

My question is, since I have an inverted filter, AND if as stated below
B-L went back to hanging filters after a couple of years, is my upside
down filter stock, or is this something that the P.O did ??

Thanks,

Gene B.

80' B