Re: MG (BMC) Dealers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG (BMC) Dealers
From: Warren Kring <wkring@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:17:21 -0400
I hadn't run across a list of dealers on the net,
but I have a brochure with the dealers from 1971.
So I hooked up the scanner and loaded the list.

http://members.home.com/wkring/mgdealers1971.txt

Anyone that would like to, may grab a copy and put
it up on a site where more people will see it.

Everyone can check up on their favorite, or not so favorite
dealer.

(I'd better be careful, two emails in one week is
endangering my lurker status.)