Re: MG (BMC) Dealers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG (BMC) Dealers
From: spontius@att.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:50:34 +0000
When I bought my current '78 B in 1990, I was lucky
enough to get the original dealer window sticker, the
green foldout card with the "Leycare" information, the
warranty booklet, a sheet with passing and braking
distances, and records & receipts of the work done at
the dealer's service dept. (The alternator had to be
replaced in the first few hundred miles...)
All of this from a dealer in North Carolina, the name
escapes me now but I can look it up if someone starts a
list.  Also, if anyone is interested I could scan & post
copies of the various stickers & pamphlets from the
car.  Information is for a factory 4 cyl.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V-8
San Diego