Re: MG (BMC) Dealers

To: bburrows@webtv.net
Subject: Re: MG (BMC) Dealers
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:58:38 -0400
Bruce,
  If no such list exists, would you consider assembling one?  Everyone on
this list probably knows of a (former) dealer or two, and could send
information to you.
  My father bought my TD from Trans-Sport Sales & Service, Inc,  1010 N.
Boulevard, Richmond 20, VA.  Telephone  5-1775.  "Fine imported and
Domestic Autombiles (they misspelled it) and Motorcycles, Aircraft and
Yacht Brokers"  Its heater was installed later, invoice #3770, Install
heater, adjust valves, $49.95, additional parts $1.70, less 15 %
discount, $36.65.
Bob