Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:23:47 -0700
Mike,

Thanks for the low key reply.  This is a rather polarized issue as you well
know.  But I would like to say that my 72 B used to carry my shot gun to
trap meets two or three times a week until I had three kids and it became a
bit too extravagant for my wallet.  However for those who are enthusiastic
about fixing the own cars, I should like to add that most gun enthusiasts
also like to reload their own shells and fly fisherman like to tie their own
flys.  I will happily confess to doing all of the above.

Dave 72 B  Oregon, USA