Re: I smell GAS!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I smell GAS!
From: "Jesse Robinson" <jesserobinson2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:34:02 GMT
>Well drive with the top down!!! Sheesh will you people never learn??

I know - that is excately what I was doing!  Beause it is getting colder is
the ONLY reason I started smelling it!

>Seriously, check the tubing going to from the lil canister in he boot. Well
>that is if the 70 has a little canister in the boot. Thatıs where I found
>my
>gas smell.
>
>Larry

That is excately what I'm gunna do.  From the reponses I've gotten I pretty
sure the adsorption cannister/vapor separator/pipes connecting are the
culprit.  I intend to put the adsorption cannister back on with my original
SUs (I'm gunna rebuild it) and sell the Weber.  This will take some time and
money I don't really have so I'll have to live with the smell.  I'll post my
results when the time comes.

Thanks Larry and everyone,
Jesse