RE: I smell GAS!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: I smell GAS!
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
> If plugging the vapor separator system etc., you
> have to replace the fuel
> filling cap with a vented type, otherwise you'll end
> up with a vauum in the
> fuel tank.

Better yet, run a fuel hose a few feet up, then bend
it over (keep it clean, guys) and run it down and out
of the body and slip a disposable filter on the end.
Then you won't have gas splashing out while you drive
down the road, crud won't get in, and the cockpit
won't fill with gas if you get upside down...
off-roading trick.

jon
(keepin' the greasy side down)

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, Buick 231, T90, D18, D44, D25, 33X12.5 BFG's, custom exhaust
by Jenson and Audiovox.

She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.