RE: Are MGB reliable daily drivers?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Are MGB reliable daily drivers?
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:25:19 +0200
I can't help but notice that all of the guys who are saying "Yeah, sure,
mine is a daily driver, no problem" are the members of the board that the
rest of us could refer to as "the answer guys".
If you are more of a 'question guy', you're really going to need them to
help you keep the car humming along.

Then again, they are here and available, and many of us are very grateful to
the few of them.

I suppose all of us need a Paul Hunt in our electrical corner sometimes.

Safety fast,
RMartin.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list