Re: wire wheel prep

To: "Greg Kindall" <gregkindall@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: wire wheel prep
From: "Mike L" <renoman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:49:14 -0400
I used a caulking tube of black quick cure (polyurethane?) which is used by
pros on windshield sealing. I was told that this was the same stuff you see
on the inside new Daytona wire wheels.

Cleaned up some light rust and and it spread on easy with a spatula, dried
flexible but quite hard. Looks good, time will tell. Also Moss sells  tube
protectors, (close to the price of an inner tube).

Mike
60 MGA, 67 etype, 59 Bugeye
Toronto