RE: Carburetion

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carburetion
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:35:50 -0600
This is exactly the kind of discussion I am looking for. Thanks again.

While I'm gathering the bits, I'll just install the manual choke conversion
kit from Moss Motors that was delivered today and stretch the life of the ZS
for a while. It shouldn't be too hard, not too many holes to drill and if
I'm lucky I'll find a grommet that fits just right ....... It can't be as
hard as the brake master cylinder was.

Next up, fixing the wobble in the right front to permit normal road speeds,
or maybe I'll get rid of that nasty fuel smell first if the choke doesn't
take care of it.

Scott