Re: VS: folding windshield

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, "FPS3" <FPS3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: VS: folding windshield
From: "Joe Speetjens" <joe@nhms.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:02:46 -0600
While you are talking about folding screen and Brooklands, have you ever
seen a half high screen that is made by cutting an existing screen?  The
top edge is glass.  It is simmilar to what hot rods use.  Phil Pollock of
Nashville has it and look great.

To make one I would need an old windshield to cut up.  Anyone know where I
can find a wind screen for a '95 Plus 8, wide body?