Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 16:02:31 -0400
Today I learned about another Morganeer, Scott Willoughby, who could not
send mail to the AutoX server which maintains this Morgan mailing list.

Some of you may be aware that John Blair and I were experiencing the
same problem in July (remember those "test" messages.)

John and I traced our problem to the moment when we switched over
to Microsoft OUTLOOK as our email software.  We could send email
to anyone and everyone EXCEPT morgans@autox.team.net.

To this day I don't know what setting I changed in my OUTLOOK
options that enabled me to get back into the swim of things here.
I was sending dozens of "test" messages that were rejected until
one of them finally made it through for reasons unknown.

Has anyone out there had a similar problem?

If so, do you know how to cure it?  Poor Scott still can't send
messages over our mail net.

Thanks,

Joe DeLuca

Joseph DeLuca