RE: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>, "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: sbauserman@actsnet.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:22:40 -0500
John and Joe

I also send test emails to the group and mine finally worked.  We use
Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5 servers.  The problem apprears to be that the
Morgan list server is not able to handle Rich Text Format or HTML Email
(Outlook's and Exchange's default format).  There are two solutions to this:

If you are sending a new email go to "Format" on the Menu Bar and select
"Plain Text."  This will change the format to ASCII.  If you want your
default to be ASCII then go to "Tools" on the Menu Bar on the main Outlook
screen and select "options", go to the "Mail Format" tab and change the
option in the "message format" box to "plain text."  Then restart outlook
and this should resolve the problem.  Some UNIX email servers can not handle
stuff from Uncle Bill.

BTW, I do not work for Microsoft.  I just get called in to make their stuff
work.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Series V Competition