Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:32:02 -0400
Fellow Mogophiles:

CHarris990@aol.com writes:

>Anyway this is a test but due to my oposition to scuttle roll bars and
unequal
>length A arms, which I am sure give a more comfortable ride for those
>arthritic old people who need to lead a more sedintary life, I am not sure
>this is the Morgan list.  Pound for lb. almost any wood is stronger than
>steel.  Define comfort.  Is it being in control of a Morgan when you realy
get
>a corner right, or being totaly enclosed in an appliance to get you somewhere
>(and hoping someone will notice you).  As for getting center punched this is
>what your accelerator is for.

Truer words have not been spoken (at least, not on this list).  I think
that I shall print out this message and post it by my night stand, so that
I might have this inspiration available to me with each morning!  Scuttle
bars be damned!  I had me mog out and about last sunday evening and the
last thought in my mind was how 'comfortable' the ride was.  T'was a bright
shining example of how the morgan 4/4 is, truely, 'the thinking man's mog.'

Will 'there _HE_ goes again' Zehring

p.s. oh, and by the way, I meant "Hairy Thunderer," not "Harry Thunderer"
(so much for thinking).