Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 98 20:02:53 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Joseph & John :

Maybe its' the  insidious virus know as the "4/4 blocker" which blocks all
messages regarding 4/4's.   Could  also account for the lack of any of
posting by Will  or Harris lately.

But fear not  I'm sure , '" a thinking man " should be able to find a fix .
:)

Bob ' there he goes again ' Nogueira
 1964 Plus 4

> Date: Monday, 03-Aug-98 04:02 PM
>
> From: DeLuca, Joseph           \ Internet:    (joseph.deluca@wl.com)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
>
> Today I learned about another Morganeer, Scott Willoughby, who could not
send
> mail to the AutoX server which maintains this Morgan mailing list.
>
> Some of you may be aware that John Blair and I were experiencing the same
> problem in July (remember those "test" messages.)
>
> John and I traced our problem to the moment when we switched over to
Microsoft