Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: nogera@prodigy.net, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:13:31 EDT
Bob,
Tis not a 4/4 virus but rather that I have totaly rebuilt my computer again
and I am now hoping that windows 98 will at least patch up my old  95 system.
Anyway this is a test but due to my oposition to scuttle roll bars and unequal
length A arms, which I am sure give a more comfortable ride for those
arthritic old people who need to lead a more sedintary life, I am not sure
this is the Morgan list.  Pound for lb. almost any wood is stronger than
steel.  Define comfort.  Is it being in control of a Morgan when you realy get
a corner right, or being totaly enclosed in an appliance to get you somewhere
(and hoping someone will notice you).  As for getting center punched this is
what your accelerator is for.
Harris
Matildas friend for over 32 years.