Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Problems sending mail to Morgan Mail Net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 18:00:13 -0400
At 09:04 AM 8/4/98 -0400, William Zehring wrote:
>...WHY modernize?  I have a delightfully reliable 386 at home (trucking
>along at a blinding 16 mhz and running windows 3.3 without a hitch (thank
>you very much).....
>

>Will 'living in the past' Zehring

Will I have to agree with you!!!.  I have 13 TRS 80s model Is, IIIs, IVs,
4Ps & 3 CoCos sitting in my attic.  They served me well from 78 to 94.
I only upgraded to MS DOS/Windows when my wife decided she and the kids
wanted to play games. :)  I'd still be using them if it weren't for that.
But unfortunately, I wouldn't be on the net thought.  There is something
about 64K, that right KILO bytes, and a clock speed of an amazing 2.88MHZ
that just doesn't want to work much above 1200baud.  But what the hell,
I can't read that fast anyway.

John (still living in the past)

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V