Re: Specs. please?

To: <ARoman4047@aol.com>, <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Specs. please?
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:49:42 -0400
I am piggy-backing this to Tony's message because I can't seem to get
directly to the group due to something in my email system. I am working on
that. Anyhow, fellow Moggers, here is the news:
Sunday, May 2 in Lewis Morris Park near Morristown, NJ, the Three/Four
Morgan Group will meet for its NJ opening run. The NJ Triumph Club holds a
British Car Day at the park. ($5 admission for a car. You get a dash
plaque). We will meet at the show, stay and socialize, then leave for a 17
mile scenic tour ending at Willies Tavern in Bedminster, NJ for lunch. The
show is very low key (no judging) and the setting is attractive. Non members
of the 3/4 Group are invited. We would like to see Morgans "show the
marque".
More at www.team.net/www/morgan/events/34group.html