Re: Specs. please?

To: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Subject: Re: Specs. please?
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:21:03 +0100

Dave

Your pound of sand to be pounded is probably impounded in the pound!!

Dave Vodden

gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy) on 22/04/99 12:55:57

Please respond to gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)

To:   morgans@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: Dave Vodden/Basingstoke/ECI Telecom)

>Very Interesting Ben

  The slug  refered to by "Eric" as a unit of mass was described
>as an archaic American usage but its use would define the pound (weight)
as
>that force required to accellerate a slug at 1 foot/s/s and I guess gives
>an opportunity for a slug force of g pounds. Now if I do that to one of
our
>slugs I get a real flat slug which reduces the toll on the lettuces :-)

This is all very well and good, but I am confused.  Does this have anything
to d owit hthe phrase ".....why don't you go pound sand......"? And if so
where is said sand to be pounded?

Dave McCoy