RE: moss box

To: "Morgan Mail List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: moss box
From: "Gary" <garc@iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:27:28 +0800
Yep, sounds like a Moss box to me!  I always double clutch up (and down)
into second - you get better with practice.  The real cute effect is to
change gear without the clutch - just get the revs right and hold it with
light pressure and it just slips in.  Impresses the passenger no end!

The other good thing about the Moss box is that, when you let someone else
try to drive it they can never change like you can - thus proving that you
are a superior being!

Cheers
Gary Arcus
Western Australia