Re: [oletrucks] Decals - opinion poll

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Decals - opinion poll
From: TENACT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:30:03 EST
As a kid and occasionally as an adult, I like to build scale airplane models.
They always have water decals which give them the painted on look when you are
done.  I have noticed that some of the lower quality kits are coming out with
vinyl sticky markings which look real cheap.

I think cost and ease of manufacturing is what is driving the trend toward the
sticky ones.  I'm like you, I much prefer the water applied decals they look
better.  Vinyl is for bumper stickers.

Skip Boylan
'55-2 Big Window Shorty