Re: [oletrucks] Carb question.

To: craig k <soundex@eden.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carb question.
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 14:58:06 -0400
The 216 carbs I've seen have either 51's or 52's in them. I've heard of people
brazing them and then redrilling. I read not to mix original and drilled jet's
with multi carb setups as they don't flow the same.
  Don't get a Toyota. Good fuel mileage is possible. With a rebuilt 235 and
3.55 final ratio I was getting 16 MPG. I now use a OD trans and get 18  MPG. I
have heard of others getting 20 MPG.