[oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:04:42 -0700
Has anyone installed a new style seat with shoulder belts as part of the
seat?

If so do you need to re-enforce the floor? I was thinking that in the event
of an accident there would be a lot of force placed on the seat where it
mounts to the floor, and therefore would require re-enforcement.

I am at the point where I must decide which way I want to go, either have
the third points welded in before the cab is painted, or install a seat
complete with seat belts.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada