Re: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts

To: <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:27:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
I put lapbelts in my 54 2-ton more to stay on seat over trax and big bumps
than to save me!  I went to floor in center behind seat and between seat
cushions, used a big washer/plate thing on underside. ON outside of seat, I
put the self-retracting gadget on the bottom rear corner of the seat sides.
The metal wrapping around the supports on floor. It's not the toughest, but
been working good for couple years. It coils up good, and easy to reach for
w/out looking. These are just rear seat belts from an old Ford Ltd or
something. I have no center belt, too small of cab for three people and
shifter there hits knees if try to sit there!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN