Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder

To: "Hanlon, Bill \(ISS Houston\)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder
From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:40:40 -0700
On adding brake fluid:    I just replaced all of my boat trailer hyd cyl
after only 3 yrs occasional use. Brake people tell me if I want to denture
future replacement they recommend replacing the fluid every year ( brake
fluid attracts moisture ). They also recommending replacing auto fluid -
maybe not quite as often.

Just thought I would pass on in that it sounds like a good flush now & then
would be recommended.

Jim