Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>, Rick
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
  I know there are many after market, ported mc covers w/remote reservoirs that
may be added to your mc with the reservoir mounted on the firewall, giving easy
access to checking/filling the brake system. As stated by different people, it
is a pain to fill the mc under the cab, but you do need to think of flushing
your brake system at least when ever you replace shoes/pads or especially
components.
  I plan on an under cab system with remote reservoir when I get around to
redoing my system. My truck now looks like the straw man on the Wizard of Oz.
While it was running, I acquired a ported cover for the original mc and had an
aluminum reservoir mounted on my firewall. While not original, it made it a
little easier to check/fill, and looked nice. I'm putting a whole new set up
under my truck when ever the funds become available (make all checks payable
to....)ha ha  Anyway I have the srew-on ported lid and reservoir if some one is
running the original mc and would like it let me know. I can send a pic of it
mounted on the firewall. Cost of shipping with a soda or two.
Steve Stuckmeyer
51 3100
St Peters, MO