Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder

To: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] master cylinder
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:32:25 -0400
I have full plans to replace all the lines, so all will be new...already
replace the lines on the rear with the recent donor rear end replacement.
Now moving onto the front with the disc upgrade kit.
   Mighty strange how when you start to put an project together, something
else always pops up. A return trip from Biloxi miss was completed by the
final miles being brought back on a roll back. The Mazda MX6 (its the
wifes) tranny bit the dust. Oh well, I think i planned for Mr. Murphy well
enough so the trucks project wont get to sidetracked.    --wayne