RE: [oletrucks] master cylinder

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] master cylinder
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:41:54 +0000
Wayne
while your thinking of updating to disk brakes, think boneyard. I picked up
an 03 Mustang hydroboost from the jyard. using the stock pedal and swing
arm, I made a bracket to mount it in the stock location. so filling it will
be the same, I would need to re-adjust the location a bit, but due to carpet
& interior I will probably use the plastic squeeze bottle. my truck is far
from being done. you can see the bracket and hydroboost here
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/brakes_101.htm
the small size of the hydroboost allows it to sit next to the tranny. total
cost was $175. not including all new stainless lines.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm