Re: Air Compressor

To: jimparent@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Air Compressor
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 23:10:21 -0500 (EST)
I agree, and thats on my list of "things-to-do" What is your recommendation
for a good home built air dryer/cooler combo? That's another problem with a
compressor that's too small, isn't it - heat and moisture build up too fast -
? I am now using a small filter/dryer from sears, and it doesn't do a good
job for long time operation. I have a line running from the compressor
through my garage into my workshop, with taps in the garage. By using a
filter at the compressor and another one in the shop, I cut down on the water
considerably, but still get too much after long usage. Using one of the taps
in the garage, I get excessive water real quick. Also, the line gets hot and
buckles (I am going to have to put a flexible piece in it to adsorb the
expansion). Any suggestions would be appreciated! I rarely use the compressor
for long time periods, so I can get by as is, but a good fix would be nice.

Thanks, Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN