Re: Air Compressor

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air Compressor
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 19:59:29 -0500 (EST)
Aww man . .you guys are really raining on my parade.

I get a "5HP" oiless compressor for x-mas and am thrilled. . .

I wanna get a little bead blasting cabinet or a little sandblaster pail or
one of those spot blasters, ,  and now everyone is chiming in telling me I
can't do it despite the CFM rating of the unitl.

WAAAHHHH

Is it really that futile . . I mean  . . I wouldn't be doing any heavy duty
blasting like bodywork or anything . . just little things.  The biggest thing
I can think of would be some exhaust headers . . .

so what if  I have to stop and wait periodically.  I would probably only be
using it very infrequently anyway . . . (except for when I first get it . .
then I'd be like a kid with a new toy)

Somebody please tell me that despite my compressor's over inflated big 5 HP
rating, that such a compressor with a 30 gallon tank can work with such items
. . . if only on a very short and interrupted basis.

Please