Re: Air Compressor

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Air Compressor
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:24:40 -0800 (PST)
I was after a 'cheap' 2-stage for intermittent use, and found a nice
Coleman (I thought they were still making camp stoves trailers etc- is
this to blow up air mattress?;-) 6 HP 2-stage 80 gal for $699 at the Sam's
club near my BIL's house in Las Vegas- saved enough to rent a u-haul to
bring it home behind the RV!  but still haven't plugged it in or plumbed
the garage after 6 months ;-(

-bob

> > The 2 stage will deliver a lot more air at
the same HP, true. The