Re: Midget doesn't seem to like to cold

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: Midget doesn't seem to like to cold
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 05:24:51 -0600
Cc: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
FWIW     I have a '65 and have the prop rod set-up, I just have someone hold the
bonnet as high as it will go and take out the battery that way, it comes out
easily. I am not certain if undoing the slide latch set-up that your car has
would work as the hinges are different from what's on the '65 but it couldn't
hurt to try.  Brad