Re: Part #710. Not politically correct. Some automotive

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Part #710. Not politically correct. Some automotive
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> It wasn't about price.

Yup, depends on a lot.  Peter and I came to an impasse
a few months ago negotiating over a car we traded
between us several years ago that I am considering
buying back.  Negotiations were fierce, something like
this:

Ron: "What do you want for it"
Peter: "I don't know, not much"
Ron: "Is $1000 enough?"
Peter: "No, I can't take that much"
Ron: "Well I won't pay less than that"

and on and on... In this case it definitely isn't
about the money for either of us.  BTW Peter, I'm
thinking about it again.  We'll need to have a
Dietercluster or something to drag it out of Poynette.

Ron