RE: Electronic ignition question

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Electronic ignition question
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:31:34 -0800
Thanks... wow, so many choices! That 123 system seems quite appealing, with
good flexibility/choice of timing curves for various applications.  Limiting
revs below 8000 is not a problem, as maximum power on my Twin Cam is at 7200
rpm.

The distributor number I am using (Lucas 25 D4 #40984) is not listed on the
MiniMania site for the 123, so I sent them a message. I should also hear
from Little British Car company with details about PerTronix and Crane
units.  Nice to have choices!

Now I had better go to the garage and take that darn distributor off!

Bye for now, JLC.