Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?
From: Gyroplanes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:47:45 EDT
I have no interest in Castrol, but in my lifetime I have met several guys
that have worked in oil company labs, all fo them said Castrol was better
than  any oil they tested including their own. None of them worked for Castrol.
Just an FYI.

Tom  Milton
Lansing, IL.
1964 Tiger project
B382000257

In a message dated 7/8/2010 8:15:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,