Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?

To: mcdangerous@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net, Gyroplanes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
I do not use Castrol 30 or 40W  now as I went to their synthetic oil a couple
years back. But I used it in my first two Tigers, which covered from 1972 thru
1984 if memory serves. I always liked the product, for what that is worth. It
is easy to see when it needs changing, no matter the mileage. I strongly
believe that changing your oil regularly is the life of an engine, so if your
cars overheats severely, I would change the oil as I believe the extreme high
temps helps to break the oil down.
TtT