Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?

To: <Gyroplanes@aol.com>, <rfraser@bluefrog.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Dino Oil for 260/289/302?
From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:06:33 -0500
We use Valvoline 20W-50 Part #VV851 which is available at just about any
auto parts store.  You have to ask for it by part number only and it is
kept behind the counter because it is not "street legal" due to the ZZDP
and other friction modifiers used in the oil.  Have had no problems with
it and we use it in a number of antique cars varying from 45 to 75 years
old.

B9473374