Re: [Tigers] Torque Arm under braking force diagram?

To: "genepadgett@comcast.net" <genepadgett@comcast.net>, Bob H <tgrrr@meadowcrk.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Torque Arm under braking force diagram?
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:47:34 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
I have had Dan's torque arm on my car for a long time.  I have participated
autocross and open track events and never experienced any issues under
braking.  My brakes are stock front brakes with Dale's rear disc brake kit
(early style).  The information regarding the GM scenario mentions an
inadequate structure for the torque arm.  I am not sure this applies here.  I
am a fan of Dan's torque arm.