Re: Cam bearing bore size

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Cam bearing bore size
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:33:43 -0500
Hi Mitch,

Checked out your supercharged TR6 at your site.

Where did you get the Eaton M62 blower and the Vintage Induction Systems
Manifold? Did all this come in a kit?

I found the Eaton M62 site, but am not finding much on Vintage Induction
Systems.

If I shave my TR250 head to 9.5:1 CR would I still be able to use an M62
or similar supercharger? Your web site hints that the answer is no.

Anyone else out there have suggestions on superchargers for TR6 and
TR250?

Thanks,

Don Malling